CTT takes place at IEC Crocus Expo – International Exhibition Center Crocus Expo – which is one of Russia’s largest exhibition venue.
Crocus Expo International Exhibition Centre is one of the largest and modern fairgrounds of the world, a full member of The Global Association of the Exhibition Industry UFI in categories of Exhibition Organizers and Exhibition Centres.
The high status of the complex by many international partners who have chosen Crocus Expo as a platform for their projects holding!
Crocus Expo IEC today features:
- indoor space comprises 701 800 sq m;
- 3 pavilions with indoor passageways equipped with travellators;
- 19 exhibition halls with soundproof partitions;
- registration halls with banks offices and currency exchange points, cloak rooms, taxi service and service centres;
- food courts, cafes and restaurants (up to 9 500 seating capacity);
- 49 conference halls of various seating capacity including a unique concert and congress Crocus Congress Hall (Hall 20);
- VIP meeting rooms, press centre;
- outdoor area (219 000 sq m);
- free parking for 35 500 car slots;
- Aquarium hotel*** (225 rooms of various categories, Pavilion 3);
- Myakinino metro station with exit doors to the Crocus Expo IEC pavilions;
- customs office making customs clearance right on Crocus City site;